The PKU Organization of Illinois is continuing to accept applications for its annual Andrew Craig Memorial Scholarship!
Eligible students must submit a complete application by August 31, 2020 and meet the following guidelines:
- Show proof that he/she will be enrolled in classes during the current school year (i.e., copy of class schedule)
- Have been diagnosed with PKU or an Allied Disorder
- Show proof of primary residence in Illinois (i.e., copy of Driver’s License or school ID)
- Submit a short essay including responses to the questions indicated
- Will apply awarded scholarship funds to college/university/vocational school expenses (i.e., course fees, textbooks, room & board)
For more information, and to download an application, click here.