Month: November 2015
RECIPE: PKU CHEESE QUESADILLAS
RECIPE: VEGETABLE FAJITAS
RECIPE: GRILLED ASPARAGUS WRAP
Recipe: Pasta ai Broccolini
T-Shirt Design Contest
Download Instructions and Worksheet Here
Deadline: December 31, 2015. Winner and designed will be announced in the Spring 2016 PKU Press
Here are the rules for the Front of the Shirt:
1. Design will appear on the front of the shirt, in color and may not to exceed 11” wide, 12” high. 2
2.One design per entry.
3. The design must include a reference to “PKU Organization of Illinois” and the year 2016.
4. Your design must be wholly original. By submitting a design you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it and that it does not contain any copyright material.
5. Entries must be received by December 31, 2015
6. All entries should be mailed to:
PKU Organization of Illinois
P.O. Box 102
Palatine, Illinois 60078
Or Email to: PKUIllinois@gmail.com
7. If being emailed, pictures should be in Medium or High Resolution and in JPEG , PNG, OR GIF.
8. All entry emails should have the subject line “T-shirt Design Contest”.
9. Include your name, address, telephone number and age (if 17 or under).
10. Entries become the property of PKU Organization of Illinois
11. By submitting your design, you are consenting to the rules.
12.. Voting will take place on Facebook between February 1 and February 28th. In the case of a tie, the board will design between the two designs.
13. Winner will receive a free T-shirt, their Picture and Design published in the Spring PKU Press.